Thursday, September 4, 2014

Background check

- I grew up in a small town out of Trinity bay. Some might call it a ghost town, some others like myself call it home. I got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 5. After all the weeks of atrocious hospital food and endless nights in the uncomfortable bed I started to develop a passion for music. My parents picked my up a guitar with no real outcome for success but my spark for the music became real. I quickly became musical, but not just with my guitar, anything that had strings I could pick away and become familiar, when some people spend years paying for lessons when all I had to thank were my ears. Besides music its a family tradition to watch a Montreal Canadians vs. Toronto Maple leafs NHL game. I wont comment on my favorite team because I know many people consider bother teams terrible. That's me in a nut shell music and hockey!


Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment