Sunday, September 21, 2014

Picture day

                         








                           

This is my baby. Her name is Tori, a little tiger I guess you could call her. A sly, quick, raga-tang! I'm being completely serious, DON'T leave your sandwich anywhere near this shark!! I mean if you have a cat, is it known for eating sandwiches. Its her little inconspicuous mood changes. All cuddly and then WOO lets eat Christiens sandwich. Adopted at our local S.P.C.A and still living strong 7 years later I love my cat and its very difficult being away from her while in university.    




    
This is my cousin and I. If you have read my first blog you will know that I have quite a passion for music. I find it amazing how something so simple like plucking a guitar sting, can amaze the mind of a young child. The inconstant pitches led her to sit and pluck for hours.After some uncertainty and unpredictability she became familiar with the different sounds and would look at me and smile with amazement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment