Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pros and cons of English 1080 with Jon

Well here it goes,


English 1080 with Jon consists of poetry, short story's, essays and who
could forget the blogs..I mean those blogs were really something else. Besides fun, they actually kept you on top of things. They weren't overly time consuming and made my English experience much more of a enjoyable time. Attending not every class but at least most of them, I gained many writing skills that helped with the development of my essay writing. MLA.. started out as not my favorite cup of tea, but with a little push in the right direction it became my best friend. These little essay workshops really worked well. To some skilled writers maybe a waste of time but for me.. A great way to find simple tips that can take 60's and make them 70's and 80's..

Cons?

They didn't exist, I'm sure you can ask anyone in the classroom they'd say the same as well..


Thanks for the great semester,
Christien

No comments:

Post a Comment